The program aims to shape and develop graduates as follows.
1. The program of study has a prescribed duration of no more than 5 years.
2. Enroll in and complete the courses as specified by the curriculum.
3. Pass the English language proficiency exam according to the university's announcement.
4. Study all required courses as specified in the curriculum and the conditions of the respective major.
5. Maintain a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of no less than 3.00.
6. Present a thesis and pass an oral examination with open access for interested individuals to attend.
7. The thesis or a portion thereof must be published or at least accepted for publication as a research article in a national or international journal of recognized quality, as announced by the Office of the Higher Education Commission entitled: criteria for evaluating academic journals for the publication of academic work or presentation at conferences with proceedings that have been peer-reviewed and include full research papers.